New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Trauma Assessment; Initial Trauma Assessment. Information | Patient
Learn what the initial assessment of trauma comprises of and more about successful trauma assessment
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Prosthetic Treatment of the Edentulous Patient - Wiley-Blackwell
- Prosthetic Treatment of the Edentulous Patient - Wiley-Blackwell; 5th edition (25 Mar 2011).pdf
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Managing the pregnant trauma patient
- One of the patients seriously injured in a multi-vehicle pile up is pregnant. What are the implications for trauma management?
Which Patient should get Acute Cath Lab Activation in MI?
- Finally in one place, all of the STEMI equivalents with Steve Smith
The Unstable Patient with a Gastrointestinal Bleed - emdocs
- The Unstable Patient with a Gastrointestinal Bleed, by Amar Patel MD
Top 10 Reasons NOT to Order a CT Pan Scan in a Stable Blunt Trauma Patient
- Top 10 Reasons Not to Order a CT Pan Scan in a Stable Blunt Trauma Patient
EM Mindset: Steve Carroll - Masters of the Undifferentiated Patient - emdocs
- Continuing with our EM Mindset series, here is refreshing piece by Dr. Carroll to kick off Monday. We are masters of the undifferentiated patients. Focus on these tips before, during and after your...