New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Managing the pregnant trauma patient
One of the patients seriously injured in a multi-vehicle pile up is pregnant. What are the implications for trauma management?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The pregnant trauma patient redux
- One of the patients seriously injured in a multi-vehicle pile up is pregnant. What are the implications for radiological imaging and decision-making in trauma management?
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
TRAUMA.ORG: Thoracic Trauma
- TRAUMA.ORG: Blunt Thoracic Trauma
- The Trauma Professional's Blog provides information on injury-related topics to trauma professionals. It is written by Michael McGonigal MD, the Director of Trauma Services at Regions Hospital in S...
Which Patient should get Acute Cath Lab Activation in MI?
- Finally in one place, all of the STEMI equivalents with Steve Smith
The Unstable Patient with a Gastrointestinal Bleed - emdocs
- The Unstable Patient with a Gastrointestinal Bleed, by Amar Patel MD
Top 10 Reasons NOT to Order a CT Pan Scan in a Stable Blunt Trauma Patient
- Top 10 Reasons Not to Order a CT Pan Scan in a Stable Blunt Trauma Patient