New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Tooth by Dr. Fabian
Shared on Monday 12th May 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- Tooth by Dr. Fabian
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bert Cohen Obituary: The first Nuffield research professor of dental science at the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Professor of dental science who undertook research into head and neck cancers.
Dentists warn of risks of not looking after implants - BBC News
- Dental experts warn that implants must be cleaned and looked after like normal teeth, otherwise patients risk getting a gum infection which can make replacement teeth unstable.
A look at forensic dentistry
- Forensic dentistry can be defined in many ways. One of the more elegant definitions is simply that forensic dentistry represents the overlap between t...
Top 15 Mobile Applications for Dental & Oral Health
- Do you have a mobile device you would like to use in your dental practice? Wondering about the best apps for dentists? Here are some recommendations.
What Cecil the Lion Means to Dentists | The Curious Dentist
- It's a tragic story and we're all upset. The media is frequently referencing that the hunter is also a dentist, so what does that mean for our profession?