New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Platelets and ddAVP in the Management of Intracranial Hemorrhage - emdocs
Platelets and ddAVP in the Management of Intracranial Hemorrhage, by Jeremy Kim MD
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Platelet satellitism - Full Blood Count Masterclass Series
- Platelet satellitism can easily catch you unawares, if you are not careful. In this video, the mechanisms and implication of the presence of platelet satellitism is described making use of a case s...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Comparison of Intracranial Haemorrhage
- Comparison of Intracranial Haemorrhage Feature
Wbc & platelets anomalies
- WBC & PLATELETS ANOMALIES PRINCESS ALEN AGUILAR
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Non contrast head CT demonstrates a traumatic acute subdural hematoma over the left hemisphere and a smaller subacute subdural hematoma…”
- “Non contrast head CT demonstrates a traumatic acute subdural hematoma over the left hemisphere and a smaller subacute subdural hematoma over the right…”
What causes enlarged platelets?
- Hey everyone, A day before i was having a look at a cbc report which reported enlarged platelets. the patient has not gone through any sort of injury or bleeding disorders. what might be the other...
Intracranial Hemorrhage, “Answers”
- 1. What immediate steps in management do you take when a patient with intracranial hemorrhage (ICH) exhibits signs of elevated intracranial pressure (ICP)? The immediate steps in the management of ...